Whether you have been accused of violating a non-compete agreement or have suffered losses due to another’s violation, you can find experienced counsel in a Miami commercial litigation attorneys at Edelboim Lieberman Revah Oshinsky PLLC. Non-compete litigation is complicated and may affect business partners, employees, employers, and shareholders, depending on the situation and the nature of the agreement in question. Our team of legal advisers knows how to protect your interests, no matter your role to the agreement.
In handling non-compete litigation, we may consider:
- Is the non-compete clause or agreement enforceable?
- Is the non-compete agreement unreasonable or overbroad?
- Is some other aspect of the contract unenforceable, affecting its validity?
- Did the alleged violation actually occur?
- Was there an actual violation of the non-compete clause, based on the terms or language of the contract?